Wednesday, November 20, 2013

ED626 Final project - Final blog #SEACCR

This class was quite an adventure.  During our semester, I gained insights into unfamiliar writing styles, experienced the chaotic world of Twitter, and was given the opportunity to share ideas with an interesting and remarkable group of people.  Members of this class were an impressive bunch who willingly shared their expertise and insights.  I appreciated their wisdom.  I also learned more about language arts standards and Common Core math standards than I had ever hoped to learn.  I still have administrators asking me questions about the standards when they need clarification.

One of the most rewarding aspects of this class has been reading other students projects.  I have had the opportunity to review and comment on three final projects so far and intend to keep reading and commenting on more as they continue to be completed.  The topics chosen have been interesting and educational.  Most often, I find myself pulling useful information that I can use in my own classroom.  As I was reading Jamie's paper, I kept thinking how useful her ideas were for any teacher working in Alaska.  The papers I have read have been very well done and aside from a few grammatical suggestions, most did not appear to require many changes.  All of them have been worth the time I've spent reading them.

And now, I can finally say my paper is complete.  It can be viewed at the following link:

 ED626 Final Project

No comments:

Post a Comment